Boston College Introduction
Founded in 1863, Boston College is a Jesuit, Catholic university located six miles from downtown Boston with an enrollment of 9,150 full-time undergraduates and 4,420 graduate and professional students. Ranked 31 among national universities, Boston College has 758 full-time and 1,096 FTE faculty, 2,750 non-faculty employees, an operating budget of $956 million, and an endowment in excess of $2.2 billion.Job Description
- Minimum of three years full-time professional administrative work experience
- Professional experience which includes supervision of staff and/or students
- Strong written communications skills as evidenced by application materials
- Demonstrated experience with project and/or process management
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize time and multiple tasks as evidenced by professional experience.
- Experience working with diverse student populations
- Experience writing and implementing policies and procedures
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Boston College conducts background checks as part of the hiring process.
Boston College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected category including disability and protected veteran status. To learn more about how BC supports diversity and inclusion throughout the university please visit the Office for Institutional Diversity at http://www.bc.edu/offices/diversity.